Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Luchadores get thirsty too

I spotted this the other day at my local Yokes Fresh Market grocery store:


In the pursuit of presenting you all with everything lucha inspired, I had to share this cup! I'll be definitely buying this come payday, it's too cool not to own! This cup is an acrylic tumbler made by Vessel Drinkware, it can contain up to  16 ounce, weighs in at a mere 7 ounces, and can manage a drink up to 160 degrees. The entire thing, from the straw, to the lid, to the cup itself is entirely acrylic. You'll be the envy of everyone around the water cooler with this cup! Be warned, drinking from this cup may inspire you to perform some high flying lucha maneuvers on your coworkers!

PS, I don't work for Vessel, nor do I get any money from these guys. But if they want, they can get a hold of me, and send me whatever cool products they want!

No comments:

Post a Comment