Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Spicing up my dvd

A few weeks ago, I made an order through Santo and Friends. I hadn't realized that they only sell "burned" DVDs until I had received my copy. The DVD came in a standard DVD movie case, with a burned copy of the movie on a Memorex DVD-R. The dvd inlay (the cover) was printed on standard copy paper, with a poor resolution cover of the movie poster. Being mildly ocd about it not fitting with my other movies, and having a background in graphic design, I decided to spruce up the DVD case and disc:

The DVD inlay, cover, spine, and back.

The disc, now fancy and less noticeably a burn


I probably won't order through Santo And Friends again. If I'm going to pay for a movie, I would like it to be a genuine copy. Plus burned DVDs seem to get scratched and marred easier than manufactured DVDs. But at least my copy of Santo contra Las Mujeres Vampiro fits my other dvds.

No comments:

Post a Comment