Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Legend of the Seven Golden Vampires


BLACK BELT vs BLACK MAGIC!

For years I've wanted to see this film, and finally got a hold of it today! I'll have to make a review of it soon for you all. For those who don't know, let me give you a rundown!


Peter Cushing as Professor Lawrence Van Helsing

This 1974 film by Hammer Studios is a mashup of Kung Fu plus horror! Sounds like my cup of tea! Prof. Van Helsing gives a lecture in China about Chinese Vampires, and is told by a student that it is true, and his village is plagued by the vile undead! Peter Cushing and the Seven Brothers (and one sister) do battle against Count Dracula and his lovely virgin fledgling vampiras!



This is the kind of stuff I crave! Mix matched genres, utter weirdness, vampires, British vampire slayers. What's not to love?


In other news, I was planning on having a review up for
Arañas Infernales today, but it's turned into a hectic day trying to fix the car. All is well, I just ate up half the day trying to get that business taken care of. I'll try to get into it tonight though! I must see the spider aliens battle Blue Demon!


No comments:

Post a Comment