Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sucker Punch

So I saw Sucker Punch today with my girlfriend. Am I the only person that enjoyed it? I loved the effects and visuals, and I felt story was an interesting vehicle to tell multiple smaller stories. It was like reading an anthology.

Well, maybe you have to be a veteran movie watcher who loves poor quality movies to enjoy something that isnt common in today's movies? Yeah, it was weird, it wasn't that deep, but what it did, it did well.

I'm working on a review for some comics and some movies, be on the look out within the coming weeks, I'm also thinking of making subtitle files for the double feature Santo film, since it seems many fans are only English speaking. I'm trying to find some software to do this, if you know or have experience in this field, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment